Thursday, June 24, 2010

kitty_me

Recently i feel so boredPhotobucketBecause MrPhotobucket Boredom came find mePhotobucketPhotobucketNothing to do,so i will Photobucketsnap snapPhotobucket piccy of myselfPhotobucketHave a lookPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

i likePhotobucket this the mostPhotobucketPhotobucket
Reason because i look sillyPhotobucket
My daddy said i look Q in this piccyPhotobucketPhotobucketLooks like a kid,he commentedPhotobucket
So,i had put this as my facebook profile pic,and then my Photobucket wallpaperPhotobucket

#2
Someone asked me about the specPhotobucketActually it is not real specPhotobucketIt is 'spec like' pendantPhotobucketA necklace pendantPhotobucketNo glasses,just spec's framePhotobucketSo,i think of putting it at my eyes andPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketThese the resultsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

#3

#4

#5
The spec's frame is in pinky leopard skin designPhotobucket
i am starting to have an interest in anything with leopard skinPhotobucket
Faster enjoy my piccy lolPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketTomorrow i have a new surprise for you,my loyal cute readerPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
My PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket*secret* PhotobucketDon't want share firstPhotobucket

Photobucket spoon & fork setPhotobucketNot forgotten to story about my PhotobucketPhotobucket
Cute Photobucketset of cutleryPhotobucketGrrPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Abby dear had a good memoryPhotobucketOnce she saw this cutlery set,she recalled back that it is the same design as the Photobucketmirror and comb setPhotobucket
Ok,gotta stop here and continue my blogshop work.Photobucket

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs