Wednesday, May 12, 2010

heLLo kiTTy Playground

Hi,guysPhotobucketactually 'hor' got any guys reading my Photobucketgie??Photobucket & gals.If you can still recalled back my last last last post about the toys collections?Which has total Photobucket different designs,PhotobucketCafeterrace,PhotobucketConvenience Store and the one which i now already hadPhotobucket,PhotobucketPlayground.
Photobucket

i forgot to capture this before i started DIY.
Therefore,you can't see the Photobucket & beary figurines at the display hole.
Photobucket

Fully resembled,just like the image at the box.
Wondering Photobucketplayground had ferris wheelPhotobucket
Hur~hurm...next time i will try to share with you my new pinky NDSL.Now cannot because it isn't fully decorated with Photobucketaccessories.My fatty hubby bought it for me as Mother's Day present.Not because i am his mum,ok??As i had been along with him all these years,in raising our children,in working hard to earn a living,in sacrifying my further study in U just to be with him.PhotobucketHehePhotobucket

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs