Wednesday, May 5, 2010

stamp3r stamp...

Hi,my kiTTy friends.Just after Photobucketbathing my 2 lovely daughters.We are alone in da Photobucket.My hubby had gone to help his brother with his work.While i??Relaxing in front my Photobucketlappy updating my Photobucket and facebook-ing.These 2 items are part of my purchase during my trip to Ipoh.
super cute gifs

Photobucketlight up stamper.Sweet in red.
super cute gifs

When you press the stamper down,it PhotobucketlightsPhotobucket.
super cute gifs

Just a normal stamper.With red line forming Photobuckethead.
super cute gifs

While this,aPhotobucketstamper too.In the shape of an egg.
super cute gifs

Photobucketwith the rat.
That's for today.To be continue...i wanna take a sweet candy napPhotobucket...

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs