Monday, May 17, 2010

NOW IN PINK

Recently felt so tiredPhotobucketWhat's the reason,pleasei am doing nothing at allPhotobucketNo working hard,no playing hard,no doing anything at all,but the felling of tired is therePhotobucketMaybe because of doing nothing makes me more tired ErmPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketBut seeing my own cute Photobucket makes me fresh and brightPhotobucketSeeing my lovely friends' list increases,worth it that i spent my precious time herePhotobucketThanks to all my lovely friends who joined my bloggiePhotobucket


i like this Photobucketdie-cut wall clock the mostPhotobucketPhotobucketAmong all the Photobucketwall clocks that i ownedPhotobucket
It is cute in its face shape,which i really like to collect Photobucketface shape or should i say die cut series?? Actually last time i already blogged about this die-cut wall clock,but that is in red ribbon,and this time Photobucket is wearing pink ribbon,my PhotobucketdamnPhotobucket favourite colourPhotobucketIf you interested with this,grab it at bubblesPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket(advertisement time) Tired again,wanna go have a napPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket=P

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs