Friday, November 13, 2009

cLumSy m3...

Just wake up from my sweet sleepPhotobucket....PhotobucketRaining day,nice to sleep Luckily,my shop has my sis & my loyal workers help me to take care of...


i hurt my hand.Accidentally knock on the floor.PhotobucketThat's called clumsy,others knock on wall or knock on something,but how i can knock on the floor Oo qiang jor... My hubby used medicated oil to massage my hand.He massaged my hand 3 times a day.That's my right hand.That's why yesterday,couldn't blogging.Really hurt till can't type or hold anything.
Photobucket

So,at night,i use some Photobucket time to make Photobucket christmas card for some of my friends in Hello Kitty Junkies.We had promised to swap Christmas card.And also for my sponsored child,Htet Htet.i reply her letter by introducing myself & my family.
Photobucket

This is my Photobucket mini tape dispenser.You can view it here, . i posted about this before.Now,i put Photobuckettape into it.i use the Photobucket tape to stick to the christmas card as a decoration.Have to start post out now as those are for my friends in foreign countries.By snail ....Take a lot of time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg right hand again, i can felt how you fell the pain dear...lucky your dearest hubby helping you...recover soon ya...

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

thanks for the care...hehe^^ today much better LoL..a bit lebam oni...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs