Tuesday, August 18, 2009

belOved heLLo kiTTy sOft blAnket

Another happy happy day! Why i m happy? Happy as more & more heLLo kiTTy for me...Oh..,don't misunderstood.i m not showing off,just with a heart to share my favourite with all of you,my beloved & respectable readers all around the world.

What is this?
Oh,i m like asking question for kindergarten kids.From the picture above,undeniable it is a heLLo kiTTy bedsheet set with comforter.
TA-DA..!For the first time,i m showing you my bed.Every night,i m not only sleeping with my hubby.There is also 2 heLLo kiTTy dolls accompany me.The kiTTy pillow i used to hug it when i m watching television in my living room.But,it is heLLo kiTTy stuff mah,i put it together for a cute posing lol..!


cleArer vi3w of the design

& story hasn't finish yet.There is this cUte,soft to touch & smooth heLLo kiTTy blanket.A bit imperfect.kiTTy is not wearing a pink ribbon,but a pink flower.i like kiTTy wears ribbon!But,it still cUte,right? If next time,there is even cuter & latest design,i will grab it too..Then will update here for you all to have a look!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs