Friday, August 14, 2009

tWins Or nOt tWins??

i always want twins,whether i have twins sister or a pair of twins children.God is nice to me!Even though i do not have any twins now,but,my daughters look alike.They really look like twins.Wherever we go,there are people who will ask me or my hubby," Are they twins?" We answered not.& again they will say,"Look like twins." This is maybe because of my younger daughter is as tall as her sister.

Can you guess who is the elder & younger?
Let their mummy,that's me,tell you all.From left,the little girl is my younger daughter,Jaychelle while beside her is her sister,Daychelle.That is my sister's work,who put the pink feathers around them.Haha...! Looks like they are having concert. ^^
Actually,my shop sell the feathers.Normally,people put this feathers in front of their cars,at the dashboard.We sell this for Rm 19.90,about 2 metres long.
Oh,have to end my story till here.This is because of i had answered a call from my daughters' Montessori School.The teacher-in-charge said my elder daughter,Daychelle had fever,& asked us to fetch her home.You all,take care too!Drink lots of,lots of water!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs