Sunday, August 2, 2009

✿heLLo kiTTy nam3 tAg✿


Last time,i got bought this kiTTy name tag,if you got read my every post,then u recalled back.So,i print myself(actually,with the help of my sis,she expert in photo-printing) the size of this name tag to put my cUte photo in it.Next time,when i forgot to bring my bag,then others can see it is whose belonging...Oh,no...i will never forget bring my things...As frankly speaking,if you really forget,i think none will take it back for you....You are going to lose all your belongings & CASH...!i most afraid of losing my I.C & driving license than losing CAsH!As,i dislike going government department,because of have to wait so...lOng...time.

So,i have print 2 photo of this name tag size.Therefore,next time i can change to the latter,which i m posing with my favourite,heLLo kiTTy.Or i can change to the first 1,which i m with my belOved huBBy...!

princeSS no. 1 > daychelle vOOn ❤

princeSS no. 2 > jaychelle vOOn ❤

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs