Saturday, August 22, 2009

hAppy beEarly biRthdAy!!!

Happy beEarly birthday to suet yi.i never heard of beEarly birthday before this.Happy belated birthday is what normally we greet our friends and relatives if we forget to greet them on their birthday!This is the first time i ever listen and ever receive a present from my belOved sister.What is the present??A heLLo kiTTy lamp,which is battery-operated(4 battery using).Frankly speaking,i like this lamp long long time ago..But,i wonder if i m to take it,i seldom use it.Fortunately,my sister decided to give me as a present.She has not only this for my beEarly birthday present.There are more!But,she gave this first to me yesterday!

heLLo kiTTy lamp

instructions printed on the box.(i didn't understand even a word as all in Japan!^^

If we switch on the light by pressing the pink rectangular button,kiTTy will pull the rope which is attached to its hand.And,the light is on.That goes the same for switching off the light.i like this lamp most is when kiTTy pulling the rope.i had uploaded a video by myself to share with you..Hope you like it!!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs