Sunday, August 16, 2009

i like dO-It-mYseLf


do-it-myself project:~ a handphone strap with heLLo kiTTy blink blink
& 'YI' (my name)
So,this is it!! Something unique,special represent your own self! That's this kind of D.I.Y handphone straps or bracelets which have your own name.And you can also add cute cute cartoon in it. i think most of you saw this before..& my shop got this also...haha:P
Advertisement time..!
Below the handphone strap,you can add any cartoon you favour most.But,actually,the add-on accessories for the below part is all in silver colour.with blink blink.No heLLo kiTTy!i add it myself.Some d.i.m again & again...It is a kiTTy in japanese costume,kimono with long hair version!i like Japan,especially their traditional costume,kimono!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs