Friday, August 21, 2009

A niCe bUbble drEss❤


A question for all of you.Normally,where you put your collections of earrings?? Do you stash it into drawers or some jewelry boxes? For me,i attached my earrings here,a nice bubble dress display stand.Ok, see picture above.In the middle,please!! That's my heLLo kiTTy liquid dispenser besides the stand.kiTTy really knows how to fit in the picture.haha:D & the purple colour cute bottle is for my hair.That's bed head product..1 bottle like that(200ml) costs me RM70.But,nice smell.Smells like grape.When i apply on my curly hair,curls will look more real & natural!! Oops!Sorry because i run out of topic...^^

Suppose to say about the bubble dress display stand.This is the clearer view of all my earrings.Some lost & some,unluckily spoilt.Left here only...There is also heLLio kiTTy earrings...OMG..!kiTTy, kiTTy...Really heLLo kiTTy lover..CRAZY lover...! hehe:P
If earrings are attached like this,then it is neater & tidier.Easier to find your earrings.Therefore,i took this to put my earrings.Girls like that.Many accessories to handle...

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs