Sunday, August 23, 2009

???


Guess what is inside this pink box??A beEarly birthday present from my sister too.

TA-DA...It is heLLo kiTTy Oven + cOffee & brEakfast mAker.So long its name!Today will be more picture upload for you all to see clearly this cute little pink oven,to named it.Can you see that?kiTTty has becoming a chef to help me out.i m bad at cOOking,really really bad.As i dislike cooking.Even frying eggs i also do NOT know.i m telling the truth.You must haven't see a girl or lady who doesn't know cooking.That's me!Ok,stop the crap..

clearer vi3w..kiTTy said,"YUMMY!"

a small tray inside.

cOffee maker,which brew coffee automatically.
i seldom drink coffee,my hubby didn't drink any,not to say my 2 little princesses.So,i think seldom use it,except maybe sometimes to make coffee for my dad.He likes to drink coffee so much!!!

2 pictures attached together.

Yesterday,when i got it,i was truly 100% excited.Wanna posted at here eagerly.Couldn't wait anymore.But,i tried my best to be patient.haha:P
Then,at night,my hubby went to The Store with me.We chose The Store as it is near our shop,opposite our shop.We went to buy some foods,actually Vitagen for my daughters & also Mantou Pandan.That's the ingredient for my oven.i wanna try it first,see whether it works.

OMG! Even this picture also upload??!

This the picture when it is working.

When it can be served.Looks delicious??Nyam..Nyam...!
i think will seldom use this kiTTy oven as very lazy oO!!! OmiGOd!!What is this kind of girl??^^
So,just keep it as 1 of my heLLo kiTTy collection!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs