Tuesday, August 25, 2009

haPPy dAy...

Sorry,girlz..for late updating my post today.i m now at Kuantan.Fetching some new stocks to my branch.Normally,will do my posting in the morning as soon as i open my shop.But,not today.Sorry keeps you all waiting.i updating my posting as soon as i reach Kuantan.hehe:D
Happy as i got the chance to drive my own kiTTy kenari car to Kuantan.Every time,me and my hubby went outstation,he was the 1 in-charge of driving.Not me...Even if we use our kenari car.After much persuasion,he decided to let me drive this time...So,a HAPPY day!!!

a pair of cUte heLLo kiTTy earring.

i like this earring.But,the only worst thing is it is the kind of pin earring,which means you did not pierce your ear,you can wear this earring too.At first,i would like to keep it as my collections,but,i really damn need to wear it out to let people see how cute it is! So,decided to d.i.m. Project starts again...
Ingredients that we need is : 1 Super Glue(any brand)
1 pair of pin earring or 2 pairs,3pairs & etc.
old unused earrings.
See picture below for clearer view of the ingredients.

i wanna d.i.m. this 2 pairs,so i need to find 2 old & unused earrings.Then,i had to pluck out the unused earrings' stick to replace it to my heLLO kiTTy pin earrings.The same goes to the pin earrings.Pluck the pin out.Next,use super glue to glue the stick to the pin earrings.At last,my kiTTy earrings is ready to meet you all,beloved readers!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs