Monday, August 17, 2009

heLLo kiTTy spEcs cAse

Today,got a bit free time,nothing to do.So,update blog lol..My daughter getting better now.Bye-bye fever.My mummy had came from Kuantan since last Saturday to help me care for my sick daughter.Even though married jor,i m still like a kid.That's why,if my children sick,i really don't know what to do or even taking a good care of them.i love my mummy sO much!!!

This is not an ordinary spectackles case.A heLLo kiTTy spectackle case which is bigger & spacious than the normal.It can be used to put sunglasses.
(Or should i called it sunglasses case!??)

It is in high quality.The material that are used in making this case is good.i decided to put my lOve sunglasses in it.& it stays in my kiTTy Kenari car.Whenever i m going out on shiny days,i will take out my love sunglasses to wear it.i m not afraid of people looking at me weirdly.hehe:P
i love being myself,& do not care much about others saying me!!The mouths are theirs,so it is their right to say whatever they like,i cannot prevent them.*But,even they back-talk me,i won't hurt or lost 1 part of my skin.
*actually,this is my hubby's saying.he always said like that towards me.
Therefore,enjoy your life & no need care too much about what others say about you!There is always somebody critics you about what you wear,what you favour or even who is your partner!!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs