Monday, August 24, 2009

heLLo kiTTy toys

Oops...! So sorry as today late to update my cute blog...As i was busy updating new arrival at my shop de blog this morning.After that,had to go took my lunch,& then fetched my beloved daughter,Daychelle to her piano class.Wow,that's busy,right?After my dinner,then only i have the time.

5 colourful toys,still in plastic cover.

Actually,this is something from the,erm...how to describe it??Something like a machine that when you put 50 cents or 2x50 cents,you turn the knob,and something like an egg will come out from the hole.HAH...till here,you all sure know what is this!So,the story is like this.An uncle who owns these kind of machine,put it at our shop to attract little children.So,he will give us commision for letting him to put the little machines at our shop.Every month,i am so excited & can't wait to see when he changed the items inside the machines.
There it is...Last month,he came and put this heLLo kiTTy toys in it.But,with your luck using 2 x 50 cents,see whether you can get this heLLo kiTTy toys.Not all inside are them.So,i tried 2 times,my hubby tried 1 time also of no avail.
At last,decided to wait till this month,when the uncle came to change new items into the machines.HaHa...He already came,and my sister told him that i wanted each different colour one.(hehe:D i m not at the shop around that time,afternoon.Sleeping soundly at home)He felt weird.Then,my sister told him that me,likes heLLo kiTTy sOOO much...What kind of things which is heLLo kiTTy,me,will collect it! He smiled and agreed to give them to me....haha:P
See video below lol...as the pilot kitty will move...!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs