Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Q heLLo kiTTy display rAck


heLLo kiTTy displAy rAck
Today's main character is displAy rAck..heLLo kiTTy de...The part i like most is the glass door.Which has a heLLo kiTTy in gold colour line & pink ribbon.i use this display rack to put heLLo kiTTy in mini size dolls.

Can you see me??hehe^^Inside the rack,there is a mirror.So,when i was taking picture of it,you can see me.The most top part,i put heLLo kiTTy fortune wheeler(a toy,to say it simple) which has 6 actually,1 missing,right?As i had gave that to my sis-in-law.That 1 is in blue colour(colour i hate most beside black)haha:P
So,i gave it to her.Now,5 only..& the middle part is 7 dolls,1 sharpener & 1 handphone holder.OMG!! So cute,i can't resist it!!! ^^
The below part is a set of heLLO kiTTy dummies which my hubby bought for me when he went outstation to Shanghai "A" years ago.It is a set of 12 actually,and where is the 1 gone??Gone to my kiTTy car.i hung at my car...^^
~END OF STORY~

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs