Thursday, August 27, 2009

heLLo kiTTy fOrtune wheeler..

A heLLo kiTTy a day,keeps me & you happy always!!!

Ha..Ha..Today i m going to introduce to you about this...Set of heLLo kiTTy fOrtune wheeler.A bit late updating my post as there are some stocks arrival,but not heLLo kiTTy stuff.It is some wrappers,gift boxes,paper bags & cards.Mine is a gift shop.So,gift shop should have sold these!After opened all the stocks,then after having my dinner with my hubby,daughters & my parents-in-law,i came back to shop immediately,update my post...Haha!!!

i like this the most as...yup,it is in PINK!!!My favourite colour.Peach versiOn.There are some beads inside the fortune wheeler.How to play this??

Whirl it till you get the bead.After 3 times you had collect all the beads,go see your results at the bottom of the fortune wheeler.

There is 1 lucky bead which looks like a kiTTy head.So,if get the result like mine,first 1 lucky bead & the other 2 are normal beads,then your lucky rate is 100%. Hehe...!

Orange versiOn.When you whirl the fortune wheeler,the kiTTy head will going up & down.

Lemon versiOn.Can you see that?Once you see her,then she is gone!!

Another 2.Lime & apple versiOn.

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs