Friday, August 7, 2009

mOre d.i.m pLz...!


i had once again changed my kiTTy handphone stick on icons...i put an umbrella,ice-cream & most important kiTTy face with beads all over under the icons.Actually,i had bought a book about all this do-it-yourself stick on stickers r blink blink crystals.So,now at Korea & Japan,most popular is you stick your stuff with these cUte icOns.That's why,really look girly...!

And this is my anOther cUte handphone,Samsung Omnia I900.i also copied soem of the designs in that book.i put a big pink ribbon in the front of the phone.While the back,i slightly changed a bit lol..adding a purple crown,some pink flowers & a horse (ferris wheel)like we used to play in circus when we were small.But,i got 1 horse only.Limited space,as you can see!

This is a set of stick on stickers for walls.You can stick it on the walls as a decoration.& as you know i like d.i.m.So,i stick it in my living room's wall.

This,i stick it just above my sofa...haha:D
Now,my house really looks cheerful & a bit cartoony...i like it!!!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs