Tuesday, August 11, 2009

crOss stitch


Since primary school,i like cross-stitching.My dad always buy for me the ingredients for cross-stitching.Some i did it for friends & relatives.i like the process of doing it,not the result after doing it.Really enjoy the process of cross-stitch.Picture above is 1 of my d.i.m.A cute little boy and girl kissing.So romantic.
i had changed my keyboard sticker from kiTTy to cUte cUte girl cartoon.Last time,my kiTTy keyboard sticker,i think not so nice.All the sticker will form a heLLo kiTTy image.But,this new sticker is every small sticker has its own cartoon in it.i want like this.Unluckily,i couldn't find the sticker under heLLo kiTTy theme.
So,take this first lol...Next time,when i get it,then only i replace my keyboard with kiTTy sticker lol!!!Now,very tired,just after opening stocks.& have to handle some order from website.Stocks coming non-stop.i had the time to update my blog because of...i have to rest mah...! Machine also needs to stop its work a while. ( actually oO...i m lazy,so,curi tulang lol..! don't tell anyone oO..!hehe:D)

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs