Saturday, August 29, 2009

SpeciaL thAnks to R ling~&~glazsliper aka ida

Overly highly happy and excited i am...This is because my sister,R ling had helped me made my blog to 3 column.^^ To glazsliper,ida who had taught me how to put AdiWidget. They,the 2 of them,really expert in this high-tech things,in my opinion.Contented to have baby milo lover as my sister!!Glad to know you,ida, as 1 of my dear friends!! So,my new blog look...!


Yesterday,my sister went to the ekspo(near my shop) to buy this heLLo kiTTy button for me...She,nice oO??
When she got to know from my Malay workers about heLLo kiTTy buttons selling at ekspo,immediately she went there with 1 of her friends.The 3 most cute she bought for me!!!


This another 3 i bought at 1 of the stalls in Kuantan Parade.3 for RM10,if i m not wrong!
i seldom collect buttons.i use this buttons to stick it at my cute laptop.i will d.i.m by taking out the pin.So that,i can stick it to my laptop.


back vi3w...
HK cleaning That's for today!!!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs