Wednesday, August 26, 2009

heLLo kiTTy mAkes m3 haPPy!!!

Why i say heLLo kiTTy makes me happy??As i get to know more friends who had the same interest like me.They are also heLLo kiTTy lovers.They are Julia,Rara,Wanihani,Lisa Dearlova,Syaza & also Lisa.(click their names if you wanna see their blog) i like being their friends!!!They are so friendly lol..Some of them even say about me in their blog..(shy*shy) Thanks for all your compliments towards me...!i cherish it!!!
i really should thanks Julia as i knew her first,then only i got the chance to know more friends!!!About Rara,i saw her before.She came to my shop the first time was last year Raya Haji.She borong so many HK stuff.Wanihani,a cute girl!i like her,like my sister.Lisa Dearlova & Syaza also bubbles' regular online customers,HK lovers too.Lisa,even though new,but she is nice & friendly!Hope we will all always keep in contact....!


Actually,this photo took before i went to Kuantan yesterday.But,forgot upload to share with all of you.You see,i m getting fatter,isn't it?WuWuWu...i eat uncontrollably.i like eating junk food when i m watching my favourite drama with my hubby!That's the result!!

Wanna let you all see clearly what i m wearing for as my necklace.i like heLLo kiTTy so much till i will wear its necklace,bracelet,watch & even ring when i m working at my shop.Frankly speaking,i do not care people saying me like a kid,even had become a mother myself,still wearing little children accessories.i dislike gold accessories,as i think looks like a-MA...

6 comments:

S said...

hehe. so nice :))

i lovee ur blog and also your collection. hehe.

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

thanks,syaza...! me too,everyday i also wanna go into ur blog to c u got update new HK stuff...! hehe:D that's y i follow u lol...

glazsliper said...

haha no my name? hehe jus kidding.. hikhik

Khalisa Zulkarnain said...

thanks dearries..teehhii..nnti law dah tak broke,i beli HK stuff lagi ok.Tapi kan,nape tak bukak cawangan dekat Seremban?
T_____T

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

^^ Oops sorry ar...glazliper...i forgot jor...

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

hehe,lisa...buat mase ni,x terpkir nak buka kat seremban...tgklah klu bisnes baik,boleh plan lah

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs