Friday, August 7, 2009

BiG eyeS doLLs...i ❤ it!!!


This is Pink Riding Hood.i tell you a secret.Her hair is long,sO long! i think till her leg..i like big eyes dOll.The reason?Maybe because of i do not have big eyes.hehe:P
Luckily,my hubby allows me to buy my favourite.Sometimes,will say i m like a big child...But,i really can't stand it if i meet with all these cUte things,especially heLLo kiTTy items!Sure will buy it...Oops..run out of topic!Suppose to talk about doLLs...

This is another big eyes dOll which live with me now.A pink princess with a lacely umbrella & a tote.& also a fairy's magic stick.Gonna believe it!The lacely umbrella can be close or open.

i think this umbrella cannot use in rain or even under sun light...haha:P
As a decoration for this princess..& Ta..Da...my cOllection of doLLs increase!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs