Saturday, December 12, 2009

sheepy sheep

Photobucket,i forgot my duty here.As my hubby's relatives came here for Photobucket days.They are from Ipoh.So,we brought them to have a wonderful time at Temerloh.hihi...!


These few days i had been doing DIY project.A towel animal sheep is what the long box containing all the DIY stuff says.It is a sheep plush.Photobucket,do it looks like sheep??Both of my daughters like it so much till they kept on hugging it.i need to make another Photobucket before i can decide to give them.If not,they will quarrel between themself because of the plush.If you wanna make 1 for yourself,you can get the set at my shop,only RM14.90 each.There are Photobucket different plushies,sheep,bear and doggy.i think i will be going to make doggy later.



Yesterday,1 of my shop's suppliers came.She is May.If you all got follow my blog,being the daily loyal readers,then you knew about her.She gave me a set ofPhotobucket tissue box & Photobucketmini pouch.So,this time,she showed me the latest stocks.i had ordered the above ribbon shape Photobucketpillow.
When our discussions was over,she gave me thisPhotobucket pillow.She is such a nice lady.PhotobucketThen,i made a joke stating next time,i would like her to come here again,as i willPhotobucket get goodies again & again.We all laughed.

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs