Monday, March 29, 2010

Cosmetic shaver

i am back after i let myself take leave for 3 days more.Actually not because i am really so busy,also not because i do not have any Photobucket Photobucket stuff to share with you.But,i am just feeling lazy.Very lazy,frankly speaking.To update my lovely Photobucket.Suddenly don't know which directions winds blow to here till so many people like .PhotobucketBut,some of them are just following the trends.When the trends is over,they will stop likingPhotobucket .But,i am not the one following the trends.
i will still loyal to my Photobucketeven the trends is over.i think i am brave to say i won't change my mind to like/collect other cartoon characters.As in my opinion,i just lovePhotobucket like i love my hubby.My love towards Photobucket will not change.Loyal mah..!It is a good news more & more people falling in love withPhotobucket.That is why there is Hello Kitty Junkies.Photobucket,stop the long crap.Straight to the point.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sanrio Photobucketcosmetic shaver with pink pouch.
i had bought this agesPhotobucketseems like i am SO oldPhotobucketPhotobucket.Not really,actually bought this about a week ago.Now only i share it here.Saturday & Sunday,i feel very lazy.i just want to sleep.Sometimes i will behave like that.My hubby said i am like a lazy sleepy pigPhotobucket.
Then,todayPhotobucketMondayPhotobucket,sudden plan.My hubby has planned to fetch his brothersPhotobucketthat's my brother-in-laws,totally 2 of themPhotobucket to the airportPhotobucketKLIAPhotobucket.i followed too.You know,this coming July,wePhotobucketme+my hubbyPhotobucket will go to China and Hong Kong together with my 2 brothers-in-lawPhotobucket.The four of us really get along very well.Run out of topic again.Photobucket Photobucket,back to our topic.
Photobucket

i bought this at ebay.i like the shaver holder the most.It has a Photobucketwearing a hairband on its head.Pink hairband.And also a duckling there.Yellow duckling.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

While the shaver has written words of .Hey,pink shaver too.That's my favourite colour wor...It included a pink pouch too.But,i am not using the pink pouch to put this cosmetic shaver.i use the pink pouch to put myPhotobucket when i go out.It really makes a cute sling pink pouchPhotobucket.

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs