Wednesday, March 24, 2010

heLLo kiTTy daily use part II

Yesterday's post will continue now.We will be entering part II.Actually my hubby brought back the HK wear sunglasses stuff for me is not that very special or rare,but i wanna share it here too.i really like it and appreciate my hubby's sincerity.

HK wear sunglassesmini hand-held fan.

In my opinion,i think the most cute part is the fan which can say is HK wear sunglasses's mouth.Looks like HK wear sunglasses has a big mouth.Mini fan,most of us already have.Even this design too.i saw some of my friends have this.Hopefully i am not too late to own this.Including this,i had 3 HK wear sunglassesmini fan.Not really use each of them.Maybe will use them when out of electricity.

And this,HK wear sunglasses scissors.

i think this is the same as rara.She had this Photobucketscissors too.My hubby saw this,and he told me he grab it for me without second thought.It is cute,but my another HK wear sunglassessafety scissors is cute too.More is better than one.But,have to see in what situation.If in love,one is better than more.Right??
Thanks fatty hubby for all the HK wear sunglasses goodness that you used to shower me.You know what,the one called dlovedinna,who claimed himself a hello kitty lover,but complain so much about the price said i called him PONDAN but how about my hubby??He said,my hubby bought so manyPhotobucket stuff for me,then he also can be called PONDAN??PhotobucketOMGoodness,when i called dlovedinna PONDAN??i am not referring him,but he is excited to admit.PhotobucketDon't let him know...PhotobucketmuahahahaPhotobucket~~

5 comments:

Miss Maikitty said...

so stupid for dlovedinna...ur hubby not pondan ...itu name nye kasih sayang .orang yang sayang kite aje akan memahami ape yang kita minat ...btol x ..hihi.ignore that pondan ..hahaha ...

Miss Maikitty said...

the same situation ..my big boyfie also bought for me a lot of hellokitty ...sometimes ..ada aje yang die jumpe benda yang rare dr i jumpe ...best kannn ..hihi ...yeay ...

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

tu lah...dia xdapat nak comment kat cbox bubbles,sms i pulak.skrg bkn kompen pasal harga.sbb x berjaya debate,skrg kutuk hubby i pulak.eeisshh,i x pernah tgk lelaki mcm ni...this is the first time...=.="

Miss Maikitty said...

ha ????he sms u ???poor guy lah! jgn layan...cian u suet yi ...

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

but now for these few days,nothing happen.Hopefully jgn sms i lagi...if not i think i will report police for disturbance ni...hehe^^

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs