Sunday, March 14, 2010

personalized service..

PhotobucketAfternoon all my lovelies friendsPhotobucketHow was your Saturday?Enjoyable??For me,sure thing with my happy family members by my side and not left out,myPhotobucketPhotobucketPersonalize service that you can made your name as a keychain,handphone charm or even necklace with crystal letters and motifs partsPhotobucketi had that beforePhotobucketPhotobucketDone myself keychain,handphone charm and necklacePhotobucketBut,this timePhotobucketThis is a new thingPhotobucketWhich i didn't know how to do itPhotobucketi made it at SgPhotobucket Wang during that last Friday trip to KLPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
wOwPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketThat's my name,Suet Yi and also Photobucket PhotobucketheartsPhotobucketPhotobucketWith a PhotobucketpendantPhotobucket
i made this for RM Photobucket Photobucket including the pendant and necklacePhotobucketIf you just want to put your name without the PhotobucketPhotobucket s,then it costs you RM Photobucket8 onlyPhotobucket
Photobucket

i helped myPhotobucket big head plushie to wear the necklacePhotobucketSo cute,right??The pendant actually you can choose from a wide variety of cartoon characters & motifs partsPhotobucketThere is a few Photobucketdesigns tooPhotobucketBut,this looks nicerPhotobucketi like Photobucketin pinkPhotobucketSo,this will be the best choice for mePhotobucket
i am looking forward to something really cute in pink from my mummy.My sis had went back to Kuantan yesterday,will be back on today.And she will bring the PhotobucketthingPhotobucket for me.Can't waitPhotobucket.....Wanna know what is it??Catch up with my PhotobucketPhotobucket...hahaPhotobucketFor sure,you will gone crazy if you see the PhotobucketthingPhotobucket too,if you are a Photobucketfanatic lovers.If not,then you will think just a normal PhotobucketthingPhotobucket.Bye,till here then!!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs