Thursday, October 15, 2009

gift frOm beLoved hUbby..

i am so happy and felt touched as there are lots of friends wishing me via sms,facebook,blogger & maybe friendster(i haven't check there yetPhotobucket) Some my old friends,some my online friends & some new friends.This year,my hubby doesn't have any idea on what to give me as Photobucketpresents.He said,everyday is my birthday too,because i shop mostly everyday.(Wah,that's romanticaPhotobucket)So,he lets me choose myPhotobucket..Let's see what i had bought...~
Photobucket

Photobucketseasoning salad dressing bottle container.As the name says,it use to put salad or cream,which we will use it in kitchen,right??But,i bought it to put my day & night facial cream when i am travellinghello kitty helikopter to other country.It came with 2 sizes,small & medium,i named them!!And also 2 spatula attached to it which you can use for lifting the cream.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucketfigure tape measure tapeline keychain.i need this to measure the length of plushies when i am at the supplier's shop.i seldom use it for body measurement as i am 'fit' even after having birth to 2 children.(here again,she self-praising herselfPhotobucket) Yup,really telling the truth.i use it to measure things as to know the length.
Photobucket

Photobuckethead shape keychain key ring to put my Photobucketcar's key in it.Wow...After putting in it,really fits and looks sweetPhotobucketWhat do you think??Think of buying 1 more for my home key,think only lah...

2 comments:

J u l i a 。.゜✿ said...

Tanjoubi umedetto Suetyi-san ! =D

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Arigato gozaimasu......

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs