Saturday, October 24, 2009

Unexpected..

All aboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket. Such a cute alphabets with Photobucket.This is the 2nd time i used unexpected as title post,if you can recall back my older post.My sister often googling forPhotobucket in her free time.Then,she noticed this full ofPhotobucket page.By,Princess Oscura,a Photobucketlover,i think.Many information you can get from her page.What unexpected is she knew my blogPhotobucketShe had a list of blogs which belong toPhotobucket fanatics.My sister noticed Kitty Suetyi,and wailed at me," Jie,ni kan!Shi bu shi ni de blog lai de?" (Ok,i translate to English.) "Sis,izzit your blog?" Because at the same time,we both thought of there will be people same name with me,but even same interest in Photobuckettoo? So,we into the name and TA-DA,my blog pop out.

Just into the picturePhotobucket above to see clearer.i had made a circle circling my name.Wah,with a Hello kitty pixels @ MYSPACELYTS.NET word in yellow.Can't see??
How about this??

Photobucket picture
is after i zoomed in.i am really not telling the lie,or faking this out.Ok, here,Photobucket. It will bring you to her page.Remember scroll down a bit lol...hehe^^
PhotobucketBye...Photobucket

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs