Tuesday, October 27, 2009

heLLo kiTTy treasure

Today i had the urgePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket to post some of my Photobucket *treasure.A few new Photobucket goodies but haven't snapPhotobucket pic ןoן..(*In my own dictionary,treasure means something very valuable to me)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

This is a Photobucketmini coin pouch.Really small,smaller than my palm.But,a few coins can be inserted into it.Last time during my tripPhotobucket to China,i saw before Photobucket 2-in-1 card holder & coin purse,the same design with my Photobucket face wallet,i already ordered,but,unfortunately,the supplier was out of stocks.Next time,going to order again.

Photobucket card/I.C holderPhotobucket.License holder too.i own two.i use thePhotobucket to put my bank deposit card whereas the other i put my I.C and license.This card holder has 2 part,which you can put max. 2 cards.Even though it is not exxy things,but i like it sO much!!

Looking forward to tomorrow...PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs