Wednesday, October 14, 2009

heLLo kiTTy A4 file & little curtain...

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is a PhotobucketA4 file holder.1 of my shop's new arrival items,but haven't reach here yet.Will be coming soon.Selling price is RM 19.90.The supplier gave me 2 to take back my shop.So,there is another 1.Whoever interested,can sms me oO..Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket curtain but not my D.I.M. project.i never learn sewing,so....understand lol,this is a purchase item.hahaPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
i use thisPhotobucket little curtain to cover the small window at my kitchen.Last time,i mean the first time we move into our home sweet home,we didn't ask the tailor to sew a curtain for this little window as we are going to put stove here,so you all know,right??When i saw this Photobucket little curtain on sale,i thought of putting at this small window,therefore,bought itPhotobucketIt has some writings on it which sayPhotobucket is as heavy as three apples.So sweet,right?? Photobucket & apples...
counting 1 more day left to my birthdayPhotobucketOver excitedPhotobucket

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs