Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh....cUte gifT frOm glazsliper....

Today i am not at shop.i have to go see and take some new stocks for my shop.Hopefully,there will be more Photobucketstuff for all my loyal online customers.Ok,so this is an auto-publish post which i specially dedicated to 1 of my online friends,glazsliper (ida) as to show my grateful heart towards her.She is aPhotobucket lovers too,same like me,really so crazy and obssesive towards this white cat with red bow and no mouth.Below are pictures which i snapped as soon as the postman delivered the parcelPhotobucket to me.i do not know about it.Really a surprise gift from her.If you all got see my sister,shirley blog,then you will know about it.She uploads picture of baby milo(her favourite) which is also gift from glazsliper.Now,let's see what she gave me.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

There are a cute pouch,withPhotobucket holding love,a Photobucketpencil case and somePhotobucket candies.Hey,dear.How you know i wanna find aPhotobucket pencil case??i had one but i do not want to use it,as my collection.Therefore,i wanna find 1 to put myPhotobucket stationery in it.So,i like it so much.Thanks again,ida...& about thePhotobucket candies,i won't use eat it as if already ate,then no more lol..Photobucket She attached aPhotobucket memo pad along.Some writings from her that wish our(me+ ida+ my sis) friendship forever.
Photobucket

And also thisPhotobucket handphone accessories,which i put at myPhotobucket handphone.So nice,kan??i wanna let others see it.HehePhotobucketThen,others will jealous.(perasan pulak) i have to stop now,as nothing to say.ByePhotobucket
counting left 9 days to myPhotobucketbirthdayPhotobucket

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs