Sunday, October 4, 2009

heLLo kiTTy table & chair seT

Finally,it arrived.Photobuckettable & chair set.Shirley helped me bought it.She is such a suweet suweet friend.i really appreciated her help till i do not know how to say it out in words.She did not even charge me any additional fee.ThePhotobucket table set is heavy.i can imagine how hard she had to brought thePhotobucket table & chair to the postal agent.As it is posted from hello kitty helikopterSabah,so,the postal fee expensive than thePhotobucket table set.But,i didn't mind as i like it sO much...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

i like the most is Photobucketchair.It has her full body where we can lean over it.Shirley likes the chair too.i believe people who see thisPhotobucket set will like the chair most.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

So,after i fix it with my sister,i put all my stationery on it.i am going to use thisPhotobucket table when i want to calculate my workers' salary or doing some of my shop's easy account(as the difficult,my clerk will handle it,hehePhotobucket).Or sometimes,my daughters can use it to do their homeworks.i also can online at this cuteyPhotobucket table.Believe it or not,luckily,i can sit on the chairPhotobucketi am such a kid,my hubby said.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Above picture is after i do-it-myself to thePhotobucket table.i add some pink fur to the table.Isn't it looks so girly now??i like D.I.M especially to my belongings.

3 comments:

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

i like this heLLo kiTTy table & chair so much!!!!

S said...

so niceeee. how much u buy? i wan one toooo. hehe

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

bought for RM 185,postal fee is RM 196 lol...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs