Thursday, October 15, 2009

tOuching tOuching...

Feeling so touched that i couldn't wait till tmorrow uploading all these pictures.After posting just now post title 'gift frOm beLoved hUbby' , 1 of my worker said wanna discuss something with me,and asked me to walk out of the cashier.Feeling weird,i said to her,"Kenapa?Tak boleh cakap sini ke??" She replied,"Sini kejaplah,r yi". Ok,i thought she really got serious matter to discuss.
And then,alll the 3 of my workers presented a birthday cake with candles lit while they sang the birthday song.i didn't expect they will get me a birthday
Photobucket

The birthday cake...



& 4 pretty girls.....hehe!!

My good,the best of the best workers,who had worked for nearly 3 years...
From left:~ Miza,Jun,sUet Yi,Lin
Photobucket





Suweet suweet lil' family.

2 comments:

Cujie said...

happy birthday suet yi...
may god bless u...

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

teng Q oO.....muacks...!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs