Tuesday, October 13, 2009

i favour this tOO!!

Things which are cute & kawaii,or exotic,novelty items,caught my attention too.,i had said before this..But,isn't it every girl or lady likes shopping too??My hubby said it is common.Luckily to have an understanding and supportive hubby.(support me mentally & financiallyPhotobuckethehePhotobucket) As for me,life without shopping is unbearable.
Last Saturday & Sunday,i went to Kuantan,right? So,sure got shopping.A lot too...During my shopping spree,i spent a lot on clothing & shoes.And even undergarments.Sexy undergarments,for my hubby's view only.(aiyoyo...18sx)
Clothing & shoes,i do not think of uploading the picture,as isn't neccessary to upload all the items or belongings of mine at here.
i bought this:~

Set of D.I.Y Japanese cuisine which has 8 different food,such as cold soba noodles with dipping sauce,sushi,sashimi,unajuu or unagi(eel) donburi & etc.Costs my hubby RM 129.90.There are a few sets,like fast food set,dim sum,cakes and steamboats set,these i can recalled backPhotobucketFree a display box to display the D.I.Y.Really cute because all are mini.
Photobucket

Blythe Belle Cassandra Black & Blythe Belle Cutie March.i bought these at ToyCity for RM 9.90 each.i had seen before Blythe doll but in my opinion,it is quite expensive.Therefore,i just bought the mini size.By the way,smaller is cuterPhotobucket If it isPhotobucket, i will buy even it is expensive.
Photobucket

Why the workers there must jot something at the back of the card??If for me,i never,or ask my workers never to jot anything at the items that we sell.i understand customers' feeling as i have been a customer tooPhotobucket
Photobucket

i chose these 2 as they are the cutest.Besides,i like the 1 who is marching with a drum.The other is purple,my 2nd favourite colour,& something looks lolita.
wOw...counting 2 more days left to my birthday...

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs