Thursday, October 1, 2009

heLLo kiTTy hunting!!!

Today will continue my story aboutPhotobucket hunting.During Hari Raya,my parents & my younger brother went to Johor Bahru to visit my uncle.No need to say,they sure went to shopping.About which shopping mall they went,i had no idea as i didn't askPhotobucket They went to this shop calls Kitty Hunts where it got sold many Photobucketstuff.But,my mum told me that most of the stuff ,i already had & there are really not so manyPhotobucket stuff.i like its paper bag the most,which is in pink with a Photobucketlogo Photobucket
Hello Kitty Divider Pictures, Images and Photos

This is a birthdayPhotobucket present from my brother.It is a PhotobucketUSB 3 fan cooling pad laptop.In short,it helps to dissipate the heat air and cooling down the overall temperature of your laptop.Actually,i saw this before but i didn't buy as i wanna find thePhotobucket face shape cooling pad laptop.Anyway,this is a sincerePhotobucket from my brother.i felt grateful tooPhotobucket

Photobucket

i bought thisPhotobucket mini light bulb keychain at ECM,Kuantan.It will lights when you press the button on top.The light is quite bright even though it is small.
Photobucket

A Photobucketschool bag from my mummy to my daughter,Daychelle.To replace her Minmie school bag.She is now in Montessori school.She had went to school since she was 4 years old.My mummy said this is the most cutey cuteyPhotobucket bag in the shop.Haha...Photobucket
Photobucket

Last but not least,Photobucketcrocs for my 2 lovely daughters.At last my daddy bought for his granddaughters tooPhotobucketi had also bought myself Photobucketjibbitz.My younger daughter,Jaychelle had chosePhotobucket jibbitz because ofPhotobucket is her favourite cartoon character.My elder daughter likes Photobuckettoo.She chose thePhotobucket crocs that is same with me.If there is Photobucketcrocs,sure Jaychelle will wanna have that instead ofPhotobucket.Anyway,they are from Japan too,right?? OMIGOD...story has to end herePhotobucket That's too long.

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs