Friday, October 16, 2009

heLLo kiTTy sUrpriSe

Photobucketgave me a surprise this morning.Ok ok,tell you all the truth.At first,i didn't know from who as no sender name.So,this called SURPRISEPhotobucketHey,by the way,this year,i got so many surprises.Because of her, Photobucket,i had so many friends from all around the world who share the same addiction like me.Ok,back to the story.After i tear the plastic that used to wrap this cute lil' present from unknown(still unknown at that moment),i saw a birthday card with my name & a handmade butterfly beside my name.Wow,even my name also made of stickers material which so cutey.Firstly,must opened the card to see who the sender.Frankly speaking,in my mind,i had the answer.Because i saw the courier agent before.i guess it rightPhotobucket From Shirley & Annisen.
Photobucket

A lovely pair of Photobucket earring.i didn't expect Shirley had a giftPhotobucket for me too.hehe..Photobucketi like collecting earrings too.Extremely likes this as it isPhotobucket earring.As soon as i opened the gift boxPhotobucket,i wear the earring.Looks kawaii neh...No picture upload,how you all can see how kawaii am i wearing the Photobucketearring?? haha...Photobucket

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs