Saturday, October 17, 2009

heLLo kiTTy hunting by my SiS...

Ha ha..That day my sis went to KL Photobuckethunting during her shopping spree. Therefore,i 'sayang' her so muchie muchie...Even though i am 6 years older than her,or you can say she is 6 years younger than me,but we still can be 'connected'.We are in the same 'channel'...Photobucket She went to several shops but she said mostly the Photobucketitems they sold,i already had. Let's us see what she hunted for me.
Photobucket

Photobucketbathing suit cover-up. This,i did not have before.So,she decided buying this.i will be going to wear it after my bath,but also after i dry myself using towel.Wearing this Photobucketbathing suit for only a while,after all my process of applying facial cream,then only i wear my pyjamas.
Photobucket

She hunted this too.Photobucketdiamante underwear.i am not going to wear this,as if already wore,have to wash,right?? Can't you see there is bling bling on it.It will gone,if i ever wash it,i thinkPhotobucket
Photobucket

Lastly,Photobucket car decal sticker.After i stick it to my Photobucketcar,then i upload the picture,ok??That's for today.i am going to do some of my works which had been delayed by lazy me...Photobucket

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs