Thursday, October 29, 2009

heLLo kiTTy


Photobucket in pink school uniform 3D lamp.i had 3 4 Photobucketlamp.This put at my room too.When the other's bulb spoil,then i can use this.As sparePhotobucket.

Really shine when switch on at night.

Photobucket letter set which i bought during my last few days trip to TF,Mentakab.So cheapPhotobucket1 pack 12 sheets for RM 1.90 only.It has 4 different designs in 1 pack.So,calculate...1 design has 3 sheets lol.

My hubby asked me to buy 2 packs.Haven't got the chance to use it.i think i will use it during the time i write letter to my adopt child in Mawlamyine,Myanmar.
So weird,right?How come so short description for today's discussion??Sorry,suet yi does not have the mood to jot down words herePhotobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs